Here is how the partnership works:
- I create a YouTube channel and add you as a manager
- I upload a script and visual materials on Google Drive
- You publish the transalted video next day by 8 pm local time
What you need:
- Audio recording software (e.g., Audacity, etc.)
- Video editing software (e.g., DaVinci Resolve, etc.)
- Graphics editing software (for thumbnails) (e.g., Affinity Photo, etc.)
- Work every day
- You get 50% of total monetization
*if you start with a new and unmonetized channel, and do full dubbing.
The partnership will be formal, so I will provide you with the contract.
Sounds good? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the subject/header, write: Localization in [your language]
- Tell me about your experience in translating, narrating, using the necessary software, running social media pages, etc.
- If you have, send me examples of your work.
- Use these materials to make a test video, upload it on YouTube and send me the link asap.